Zenotech will be presenting on aero-acoustics and our zCFD tool at the first UK ExCALIBUR Industry-academia interface (IAI) day on...
Into a complex world
HPC cloud-based solutions in an ever changing computational engineering market place
- May 3, 2022Read more
- March 23, 2022Read more
Earlier this year, the Zenotech team shared results achieved through our zCFD tool at two events – the NASA...
- February 25, 2022Read more
Did you know that our simulation on-demand tool, EPIC now supports S3 buckets in external AWS accounts? EPIC makes...
- January 13, 2022Read more
The future of flight is one of the hot topics of the time, with the pressing need to reach...
- December 22, 2021Read more
In collaboration with the University of Bristol, the Zenotech team is looking forward to presenting at the AIAA SciTech...
- December 17, 2021Read more
Along with our partners, Flare Bright, we have completed the second round of more advanced trials at Cardiff Airport,...
Clients say it best!
- ..."We are delighted to be partnering with Zenotech to develop advanced fluid dynamics simulation software. This brings our leading fundamental research programme closer to industry - delivering high fidelity engineering technology"...Peter VincentImperial College London
- ..."Essentially, Zenotech’s tools are helping us to understand what the wind looks like"...Alex KleinEveroze Partners
- ..."your platform is the best cloud solution I found so far. … I'm just amazed! Easy to setup, crystal clear and feature-rich solution. DCV is the icing on the cake"...Mattia VitielloEurosystems Srl
- ..."zCFD performed well in predicting turbine interactions and wake losses at Greater Gabbard offshore wind farm in a blind test of its modelling capabilities"...Paul HousleySSE
- ..."The EPIC on-demand high performance computing service by Zenotech has been for us something of a game changer: the straightforward, secure access to scalable HPC resources has allowed us to deliver high value engineering services significantly faster and better than before"...Steve WalkerArup
- ..." Without the extra computational power, I cannot really run the necessary simulations efficiently on average machines, so cloud computing is essential for my research. EPIC is easy to use, the customer service is brilliant as they collaborate with their users. I would recommend EPIC to others 100%"...Jana StuckeUniversity of the West of England