To produce the next generation of aircraft, the aero industry needs next-generation CFD tools and HPC systems. That’s why...
Into a complex world
HPC cloud-based solutions in an ever changing computational engineering market place
- November 16, 2020Read more
- November 12, 2020Read more
As an AWS technology partner, the Zenotech team was pleased to be allowed the opportunity to test out Amazon...
- November 6, 2020Read more
Are you using OpenFOAM? Our EPIC platform makes it easier to launch OpenFoam jobs, and this application is used...
- October 12, 2020Read more
Zenotech is excited to be presenting at the upcoming online AWS Conference on 4 and 5 November. Director and...
- September 10, 2020Read more
Zenotech and the University of Dundee have collaborated successfully on an exciting project which emerged from DASA-funded research to...
- July 24, 2020Read more
Zenotech is proud to bring our expertise in CFD to help the renewables sector optimise the power of clean,...
Clients say it best!
- ..."Essentially, Zenotech’s tools are helping us to understand what the wind looks like"...Alex KleinEveroze Partners
- ..."We are delighted to be partnering with Zenotech to develop advanced fluid dynamics simulation software. This brings our leading fundamental research programme closer to industry - delivering high fidelity engineering technology"...Peter VincentImperial College London
- ..."your platform is the best cloud solution I found so far. … I'm just amazed! Easy to setup, crystal clear and feature-rich solution. DCV is the icing on the cake"...Mattia VitielloEurosystems Srl
- ..."The EPIC on-demand high performance computing service by Zenotech has been for us something of a game changer: the straightforward, secure access to scalable HPC resources has allowed us to deliver high value engineering services significantly faster and better than before"...Steve WalkerArup
- ..." Without the extra computational power, I cannot really run the necessary simulations efficiently on average machines, so cloud computing is essential for my research. EPIC is easy to use, the customer service is brilliant as they collaborate with their users. I would recommend EPIC to others 100%"...Jana StuckeUniversity of the West of England
- ..."zCFD performed well in predicting turbine interactions and wake losses at Greater Gabbard offshore wind farm in a blind test of its modelling capabilities"...Paul HousleySSE