Zenotech is pleased to be participating in the fourth AIAA CFD High Lift Prediction Workshop to predict the capability...
Into a complex world
HPC cloud-based solutions in an ever changing computational engineering market place
- May 14, 2021Read more
- March 11, 2021Read more
The future of urban flight will be a hot topic this decade. With the benefits of flexibility, reduced congestion...
- March 4, 2021Read more
Zenotech and CyberVector have won funding from the Future Flight Challenge to establish safe, autonomous and radio-controlled drone flight...
- March 1, 2021Read more
Zenotech announced today that it has achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) High Performance Computing (HPC) Competency status. This designation...
- February 5, 2021Read more
Our HPC product, EPIC is very user-friendly, and now it is even easier to integrate this tool with existing...
- January 27, 2021Read more
Our Co-founder, Jamil Appa spoke at the third OpenMP Users Developers Conference last month in a session entitled “Hybrid...
Clients say it best!
- ..."zCFD performed well in predicting turbine interactions and wake losses at Greater Gabbard offshore wind farm in a blind test of its modelling capabilities"...Paul HousleySSE
- ..."your platform is the best cloud solution I found so far. … I'm just amazed! Easy to setup, crystal clear and feature-rich solution. DCV is the icing on the cake"...Mattia VitielloEurosystems Srl
- ..." Without the extra computational power, I cannot really run the necessary simulations efficiently on average machines, so cloud computing is essential for my research. EPIC is easy to use, the customer service is brilliant as they collaborate with their users. I would recommend EPIC to others 100%"...Jana StuckeUniversity of the West of England
- ..."The EPIC on-demand high performance computing service by Zenotech has been for us something of a game changer: the straightforward, secure access to scalable HPC resources has allowed us to deliver high value engineering services significantly faster and better than before"...Steve WalkerArup
- ..."We are delighted to be partnering with Zenotech to develop advanced fluid dynamics simulation software. This brings our leading fundamental research programme closer to industry - delivering high fidelity engineering technology"...Peter VincentImperial College London
- ..."Essentially, Zenotech’s tools are helping us to understand what the wind looks like"...Alex KleinEveroze Partners